Turtle Beach Resort
Located next to the beautiful white sands of Marari beach and near the local fishing village of Mararikulam, the Turtle Beach Resort offers an idyllic setting with 30 premium villas and cottages. Spacious, ensuite rooms including individual patios or balconies overlooking the picturesque gardens ensure a relaxing stay. With a beautiful butterfly garden, outdoor pool and Ayurveda spa on site, the serenity of the resort continues.
Things to do:
- Check out the on-site book shop and find your next holiday read
- Take the opportunity to take a ride on a Backwater cruise
- Spend a day sightseeing in Alleppey
- Take a stroll or sunbathe on the hotel’s private beach or around the lush grounds
- For bird lovers, why not visit Pathriamanal which a small island on the Alappuzha Backwaters home to some rare birds
- Take a visit to Krishnapuram Palace and learn about its antique painting and sculptures.
Turtle Beach Resort Facilities:
- Private beach
- Ayurveda centre
- Bicycle rental
- Private entrance
- Individual terrace or balcony
- Cable television
- Air conditioning
- Fridge and tea/coffee making facilities
- Seating area
At Authentic India Tours, our Kerala holidays are tailor-made to meet your exact requirements. You can stay at the Turtle Beach Resort for a couple of nights as part of a tour, add some nights as an extension to your trip or make it the centrepiece of your wonderful Kerala holiday.