Steeped in history and carefully resorted to maintain the charm and tradition of life in days gone by, Chettinadu Mansion is a boutique hotel offering distinctive accommodation. With a feast of period style to admire, ranging from Italian marble floors, decorative pillars and ornately carved doors, the hotel fully embraces the concept of luxury accommodation. A swimming pool, massages and fine cuisine are just some of the things this unique hotel offers ensuring a memorable stay.
Things to do:
- Show your competitive side by having a game of water polo with friends and family. Who knows you may even win!
- Take a bullock cart ride around the village and see the sights of Chettinad
- Chettinad is known for its arts and crafts so you could visit the Athangudi man made tile industry or the Chettinad cotton and fabric weaving centre
- Enjoy a cookery demonstration of some world renowned chefs who will show you some of the dishes famous to Chettinad.
- Lounge around the pool and catch a wonderful tan which is worth showing off to your friends
- Find yourself a good book in the small library which is located in the TV lounge
- TV lounge
- Wellness centre
- Bicycle rental (Additional charge)
- En-suite bathrooms
- Tea/coffee maker
- Intercom facility available
- Complementary toiletries
- 1900s style furnishings