Located just minutes from the airport but offering peaceful rooms, the Holiday Inn is the perfect hotel for some last minute luxury before your flight. Relax in your contemporary guest room, swim in the pool or sneak in a last minute workout in the gym. Or why not end your holiday in style with a treatment in the peaceful spa and salon?
You’ll be spoilt for choice with four on-site restaurants, offering buffet or a la carte international and Italian dishes. After your meal, you can sit back and relax in the lounge and bar.
Things to do:
- Visit Delhi's amazing tourist attractions, including the Taj Mahal and the Red Fort
- Relax before your flight
- Indulge in round-the-clock in-room dining
- Pamper yourself in the Lea Spa & Salon to beat the jet lag
Resort facilities at The Holiday Inn, New Delhi
- Baggage hold
- Concierge services
- Foreign currency exchange
- Four on-site restaurants, including a speciality Indian restaurant, deli and late night lounge and bar.
- Gift shop
- Large gym with ultra-modern fitness cardio equipment with integrated touch screen technology, free-weights, pin-loaded resistance equipment
- News stand
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Prayer mats available
- Printing, copying and scanning available
- Safety deposit box
- Shoe shine
- Spa facilities with four therapy rooms
Room facilities at The Holiday Inn, New Delhi
End your tour in style in a spacious, contemporary room decorated in neutral tones. Take advantage of premium cable/satellite channels on the 37 inch led TV whilst sipping a drink from the minibar. These quiet and peaceful rooms with a choice of pillow will help you have a blissful night’s sleep.
- Air conditioning and heating
- Coffee and tea makers with complimentary supplies
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary morning newspaper
- Flat-screen TV with premium cable/satellite channels
- iPod docking station with clock radio
- Pillow Menu
- High speed internet
- Iron/ironing board
- Mini refrigerator and minibar
- Pillow menu
- Valet service
At Authentic India Tours our North India holidays are tailor made to meet your exact requirements. You can stay at the Holiday Inn for a couple of nights as part of a tour or add some nights as an extension to your trip.