Discover the Forte Kochi Hotel
Step back in time to the colonial era at Hotel Forte Kochi, a Heritage Hotel in Cochin. Combining regal heritage and plush luxury, the mansion presents a medley of British, Dutch and Portuguese influences and was converted to a home in the late 1800s. Once part of a Jewish family’s palatial home, it has now been restored to its past glory.
The twenty-seven crafted luxury rooms contain a glorious mix of old-world charm and modern amenities. Furnished with cushioned wicker sofas, colourful tiles and vivid Portuguese summer colours transport you back in time to colonial India.
Try delicacies from around the world at the Jetty restaurant including authentic Keralan flavours, take breakfast by the side of the swimming pool, or curl up with a book from the library in the coffee lounge.
Things to do at the Forte Kochi Hotel
- Watch a traditional Kathakali dance performance
- Enjoy a sunset cruise around the harbour to see the Chinese cantilevered fishing nets silhouetted against the setting sun
- Head to the Dutch Palace and Jewish Synagogue to learn about Cochin’s diverse history
- Sample Keralan delicacies including freshly caught fish served in a banana leaf
Forte Kochi Hotel Facilities
- Concierge services
- Coffee lounge
- Swimming pool
- Travel desk
Forte Kochi Hotel Room Facilities
The boutique rooms at Hotel Forte Kochi offer privacy and comfort for a relaxing stay. Rooms include:
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom with shower
- Cable TV
- Free newspaper
- High-speed Internet
- In-room dining
- Outlet adapters
Staying at the Forte Kochi Hotel
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailormade holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Forte Kochi Hotel or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.