Discover the Himalaya Lodge
The Himalaya Lodge lies in the shadow of Annapurna South and its neighbour Hiunchuli. The Lodge overlooks Ghandruk, formerly a popular recruitment location for Gurkha soldiers. From this lofty height, the ideal way to start the day is by basking in the stunning sunrise views whilst sipping a steaming cup of tea delivered to your room.
The accommodation offers delicious homemade family-style cuisine including Nepalese specialities, served in a welcoming dining room. There are luxuriant gardens for relaxing and admiring the views and a choice of nature walks to discover the flora and fauna of the uplands.
Things to do in Himalaya Lodge:
- Enjoy the fantastic Himalayan views and scenic landscape
- Experience the unique Gurung culture.
- See spectacular views of Annapurna III, Annapurna South, Gangapurna, Hiunchuli and Machhapuchhre
- Visit the Old Gurung Museum telling the story of past and present life in Nepal
Hotel facilities at the Himalaya Lodge:
- Dining room serving homemade family-style cuisine including Nepalese specialities
- Farming demonstrations
- Luxuriant gardens
- Nature walks
- Porters to carry baggage
Room facilities at the Himalaya Lodge:
The 10 rooms spread over two levels include:
- En suite bathrooms
- Hot water bottles
- View of the Annapurna range from each room
Staying at the Himalaya Lodge:
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailormade holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Himalaya Lodge Ghandruk or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.