Discover the Holiday Inn
The Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre is ideally located for exploring wonderful Jaipur’s popular tourist attractions including the Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Nahargarh Fort, City Palace, Jal Mahal and Albert Hall.
The stylish and contemporary rooms feature media hubs, LED TVs and a choice of pillow for a blissful night’s sleep. Why not luxuriate with a treatment in the spa, work out in the fitness centre, or take your pick from the indoor and outdoor pools for a few lengths or gentle float?
When it comes to food, the three dining outlets offer buffet or a la carte options from Continental, Indian and Rajasthani Royal cuisine, Chinese delicacies and grills from the Roadhouse Bar. Or for something lighter, the Ten Kings lounge also has a range of snacks & beverages to choose from, along with a great choice of cocktails.
Things to do at the Holiday Inn
- Pass pink-hued buildings as you meander through the streets of the ‘Pink City’ passing markets and camels on your way.
- Visit the Amer (Amber) Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site overlooking Maota Lake.
- Imagine the ladies of the royal household peeking out from the honeycomb windows of the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) on everyday life on the streets below.
- See the world’s largest stone sundial at the Jantar Mantar observatory.
Holiday Inn Hotel Facilities
- 24-hour Reception
- Barber/Beauty Shop
- Cocktail Lounge
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning
- Fitness Centre
- Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Spa offering a range of treatments
- Wake Up Calls
Holiday Inn Room Facilities
Rooms at the Holiday Inn, Jaipur City Centre are well equipped with a range of amenities for a comfortable stay. Rooms feature:
- 24-hour room service
- Accessible rooms available
- Black-out Shades
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Connecting rooms available
- Crib Available
- Desk Level Electrical Outlet
- Electrical Adapters Available
- Extra Bedding Available
- Flat-screen TV with cable and satellite
- In-Room Heating and A/C Controls
- In-room Safe
- iPod Docking Station with Clock Radio
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Oversized Bath Towels
- Pillow Menu
- Rollaway Bed/Cot Available
- Weighing Scale
- Work Desk with Lamp
Staying at the Holiday Inn
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailormade holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Holiday Inn or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.