Taj Pilibhit House, Haridwar, Uttarakhand
Discover the Taj Pilibhit House
Taj Pilibhit House Haridwar is a 100-year-old aristocratic mansion on the Ganges, overlooking the magnificent Shivalik Himalayas. This heritage property has the region’s largest private bathing ghat for a customary dip and quiet time with the river. It is a true haven of peace and tranquillity.
The Dining Room serves a variety of international cuisine as well as local home dishes, all of which are deliciously vegetarian. The patio seating provides excellent views of the Ganges. If you’re looking for a more memorable eating experience, the River Deck, Pool Deck by the Mango Tree, and The Terrace with their panoramic views will do the trick.
The all-natural Jiva spa has temptations including a unique Gangetic mud bath, a miniature infinity pool, and the River Room, a fantastic area for curling up with a novel or music. Early morning nature walks and Yoga keeps you energised throughout the day.
Things to do at the Taj Pilibhit House:
- Witness the evening aarti (worship) at the famous Har ki Pauri, just a short walk away.
- Wildlife lovers will adore Rajaji national park, a guided hike through the Tigris estate and Jhilmil wildlife sanctuary
- Enjoy a riverside picnic or temple visit
Hotel facilities at the Taj Pilibhit House:
- Panoramic views of the Ganges and of the Shivalik mountains
- Choice of dining options
- All-natural Jiva spa
- Infinity Pool overlooking the Ganges
- Unique wellness and spirituality experiences and rituals
- Large private bathing ghat
- Nature walks
Room facilities at the Taj Pilibhit House:
The generous rooms have tasteful furnishings that evoke the sense of a noble house. Rooms include:
- Private bathroom and toiletries
- Smart TV
- Tea/Coffee Maker with a choice of herbal teas
Staying at the Taj Pilibhit House:
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailor-made holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Taj Pilibhit House Haridwar or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.
14 Day Gangetic Plains & Tiger Safari
Price: £2295 per person
Type: Tailor-made, Car & Driver
Fascinating tour which includes the iconic sites of Delhi and the Taj Mahal in Agra, the expansive Gangetic Plains, the holiest of Hindu sites and adventure safaris at India’s oldest and most prestigious National Park.