Discover the Raviz Kadavu
Nestled on the banks of the legendary Chaliyar River lies the beautiful Raviz Kadavu, combining open space and relaxation. This 9-acre property was designed by celebrated architect Tony Joseph and styled on the Nallukettu tradition of homes has been carefully landscaped using indigenous plants. Whether you unwind in the spa, dine on local dishes, or cruise down the river by kayak, there’s plenty to keep every guest entertained.
The Raviz Kadavu offers dining options to suit every palate, made with herbs and vegetables grown on the property. The flagship culinary brand Keraleeyam focuses on Malabari cuisine, including specialities such as Drumstick soup, Garlic Kadakka, Karimeen Polichatta (burnt fish) and Azhinillam Kozhi (a local chicken delicacy). Dine under the stars at Garam, where you can choose from grilled delicacies with your choice of marinade or relax in Zirkon, a sports-themed bar and lounge overlooking the Chaliyar River serving drinks, light bites and tapas.
Things to do at the Raviz Kadavu
- Watch the sunset as you stroll along Calicut and Kappad beaches
- Leave room in your suitcase for a trip to Mittai Theruvu (Sweetmeat Street) where you can buy everything and anything from cosmetics and saris to sweetmeats. You will also find some of the largest shopping malls in Kerala in Calicut (Kozhikode).
- Try the local delicacies in the hotel restaurant or try the many restaurants in the centre
- If you visit in January, you can hear the sounds of Carnatic music from the five-day music festival in honour of Tyagaraja, a renown composer
Raviz Kadavu Resort Facilities
- Business centre
- Free WiFi
- Games (billiards, darts)
- Kayaking and canoeing on the river
- Library overlooking the river
- Swimming pool including kids’ pool
- Zorb ball
Raviz Kadavu Room Facilities
- Air conditioning
- Bath or shower
- Ensuite bathroom
- Flat-screen TV with satellite and cable channels
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Private entrance
- Safety Deposit Box
- Seating Area
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Wake-up service
- Wardrobe or closet
Staying at the Raviz Kadavu
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailormade holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Raviz Kadavu or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.