Discover the Samode Haveli
Step back in time at the Samode Haveli, a restored Indo-Sarcenic regal Indian mansion set within the walls of Jaipur, furnished with verdant gardens, cool courtyards and ornate décor and murals. Take a dip in the Moorish-style pool, unwind in the jacuzzi, or let your cares evaporate in the steam room. If you’re feeling more active, try a workout in the fitness centre, or if relaxation is your game, the state-of-the-art spa offers amazing massages.
Things to do at the Samode Haveli
- Try Rajasthani cuisine and international flavours in the frescoed dining hall
- Take afternoon tea on the veranda
- Sip a cocktail on a day bed by the pool
- Enjoy a romantic candle-lit dinner.
- Take your pick from an extensive selection of Indian and international wines from the hotel’s cellar
- Watch a complimentary traditional puppet show or a Rajasthani music and dance performance
Samode Haveli Hotel Facilities
- Ayurvedic massage centre
- Currency exchange counter
- Restaurant serving Rajasthan and international cuisine
- Doctor on call
- Gift shop
- Internet access at the lounge
- Laundry service
- Open air swimming pool
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Safety vaults
- Steam room
- Wading pool for children
Samode Haveli Room Facilities
The deluxe rooms at the Samode Haveli were formerly royal apartments, and retain a regal, luxurious feel whilst offering modern amenities. Each room has a distinctive character reflecting the rich history and culture of Samode, and views oi the charming pools, fountain courts and gardens of the old Haveli from the private courtyards and balconies.
- Air conditioning
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Luxury organic toiletries
- Oversized bathtub
- Satellite TV
Staying at the Samode Haveli
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailormade holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Samode Haveli or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.