Discover the Taj Mahal Lucknow
Located next to the Gomti River is the stately Taj Mahal, Lucknow. This opulent accommodation is the ideal base for exploring lively Lucknow, and the stately furnishings will make you feel like a royal guest. Set in 20 acres of lawns, there is plenty of outdoor space to enjoy of a balmy evening, including a man-made lake. Re-energise in the fitness centre, take a dip in the pool or just relax amongst luxurious surroundings.
The hotel has a gym, beauty salon, gift shop and 24-hour room service. Latitude restaurant serves up international cuisine, while Oudhyana restaurant offers North Indian and Awadhi dishes. You can enjoy cocktails and light snacks in the Colonial-inspired Saqi lounge bar.
Things to do at the Taj Mahal, Lucknow:
- Discover the enormous 18th century Bara Imambara with its corridor of mazes
- Admire the beautifully carved Turkish Gate
- Explore The Residency, once a large complex of residential quarters, stables and an armoury for the British General, a representative of the British East India Company.
- Enjoy the colonial-era charm of Martinière College, an educational establishment that produced service people who played major roles in the two World Wars and the wars of Independent India.
- Be dazzled by the sparkling chandeliers in the Hussainabad Imambara complex, nicknamed the ‘palace of lights’.
- Sample delicious Awadhi cuisine
Hotel facilities at the Taj Mahal, Lucknow:
- 20 acres of lawns
- Beauty salon
- Family rooms
- Fitness Centre
- Free WiFi
- Located adjacent to the Gomti River
- Man-made lake with jogging track
Room facilities at the Taj Mahal, Lucknow
The well-furnished rooms have all the facilities you need for your stay and include:
- 24-hour in-room dining
- 32 inch LCD TV
- Complimentary service of tea / coffee for resident guests at the coffee shop
- Dual-line telephones
- Electronic safe
- Forest Essentials toiletries made from natural ingredients
- Housekeeping service twice daily
- Mini bar
- Non-smoking rooms available
- Pillow menu
- Pool or garden view
- Study table, chair and sofa
- Tea/coffee makers, mineral water and newspapers
- Use of pool and fitness centre
Staying at the Taj Mahal Lucknow
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailor-made holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Taj Mahal, Lucknow or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.