Discover the Temple Tree Resort & Spa, Pokhara
Named after the fragrant temple tree plant frangipani found here, the Temple Tree Resort & Spa offers a peaceful and relaxed atmosphere, privacy when preferred and attentive service. This boutique hotel combines the distinctive architecture and culture of Nepal’s Western Himalayas with western standards.
Located near Fewa Lake in the Pokhara Valley, Temple Tree is framed by the foothills and majestic peaks of the Annapurna Mountain Range. The two-storey individual cottages have a private balcony with a pergola looking onto a lush garden.
The Bay Leaf restaurant serves world cuisine and the Island Bar between the Swimming Pool and The Bay Leaf Restaurant features signature cocktails, mocktails and tapas snacks. The spa offers a blend of treatments to relax and reinvigorate the body and mind
Things to do in Pokhara
- Walk along the glassy waters of Phewa Tal Lake
- Admire the breath-taking views of the Annapurna mountain range including Machapuchare from a lakeside cafe or an evening boat cruise
- Climb to the Shanti Stupa (Peace Pagoda) for a truly magical view
- Catch the sunrise by hiring a taxi or scooter to the Sarangkot viewpoint.
- Feeling adventurous? Try white water rafting, canoeing or paragliding, or a yoga session.
Hotel facilities at the Temple Tree Resort & Spa, Pokhara
- Inner courtyard
- Landscaped gardens with water features
- Swimming pool
- Wellness spa
Room facilities at the Temple Tree Resort & Spa, Pokhara
Each cottage design reflects the rustic style of the Western Himalayan architecture with stone niches and traditional interiors with modern comforts. Rooms include:
- Climate control
- Free Wi-Fi
- LED television with satellite
- Private veranda
Staying at the Temple Tree Resort & Spa, Pokhara
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailor-made holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Temple Tree Resort & Spa, Pokhara or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.