The Heritage Resort, Hampi, Karnataka
Discover The Heritage Resort
Built on nine acres of coconut and mango plantations, the Heritage Resort is located just a short distance from the iconic monuments of Hampi. With a modern style inspired by the traditional local architecture and peaceful setting, the resort is surrounded by the sights and smells of untouched landscapes and its own organic farm. Some of the fresh fruit, vegetables and spices grown on the farm are used in the delicious dishes in Kishkinda, the resort’s own multi-cuisine restaurant, offering you a dining experience to remember. Accommodation ranges from a choice of modern and stylish villas.
Things to do at The Heritage Resort
- Immerse yourself in history with a visit to the World Heritage Site historical monuments a few kilometres away.
- Tantalise your tastebuds with a menu comprising fresh fruit and vegetables grown at the on-site organic farm.
- Wake up to a serenade from a wide variety of visiting birds.
- Relax and unwind in a luxurious setting.
The Heritage Resort Facilities
- Swimming pool
- Games room
- Currency Exchange facility
The Heritage Resort Room Facilities
- 24-hour room service
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary internet access
- En-suite bathrooms
- Flat-screen television
- In-room safe
- Laundry service
- Tea and coffee maker
Staying at The Heritage Resort
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailormade holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at The Heritage Resort or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.