Discover The Trident Hotel
With beautiful views over serene Lake Pichola and the Aravalli mountain range, the Trident offers luxurious sanctuary after a hectic day’s sightseeing. Inside, you’ll find traditional artefacts and muted tones, all taking inspiration from Udaipur’s culture and architecture.
You can sample dishes from the Kingdom of Mewar, choose Western and Asian cuisine in the Aravalli restaurant, or dine al fresco on The Terrace with its barbeque and grill. The hotel also offers an outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre and serene spa for the ultimate relaxation.
Things to do at the The Trident Hotel
- Take a sunset cruise on Lake Pichola
- Grab your camera and visit Saheliyo ki Bari (Courtyard of Maidens) for some picture perfect photos
- Visit Bagore ki Haveli, a former mansion now a museum, containing 138 rooms and an impressive turban gallery
- Seek a blessing from the hindu goddess Karni Mata at ht eShri Manshapurna Karni Mata temple
- See the sights from the Ropeway – a cablecar down the mountain
- Sample deliciously spicy Rajasthani cuisine
The Trident Hotel Facilities
- Fitness centre
- Meeting rooms
- Outdoor swimming pool (heated during the winter)
- Two restaurants serving a variety of Western, Asian and Indian cuisine, along with barbeques and grills.
- Spa with a range of therapies and treatments
The Trident Hotel Room Facilities
Deluxe Garden View Rooms are the perfect sanctuary, giving you the chance to see African Tulip trees and perhaps a peacock! Featuring handcrafted furniture and local artwork, it’s a blissful haven where you can relax on the sofa and use the 24-hour room service. Rooms include:
- 24-hour room service
- Duck down pillows
- Electronic safe
- LCD television
- Personal bar
- Posturepedic mattress
- Smoking bedrooms available on request
- Tea and coffee maker
- Window sofa
- Wired and wireless internet
Staying at the The Trident Hotel
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailormade holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the The Trident Hotel or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.