Discover The Trident Nariman Point
In prime position in the heart of bustling Mumbai is the Trident Nariman Point. A lofty spectacle at 35 storeys high, this luxury hotel offers incredible views of the promenade, ocean and Mumbai skyline.
It may contain a whopping 555 rooms and suites, but they are all spacious and well-appointed with modern amenities including free high-speed Internet for up to four devices. Inside you’ll find contemporary artwork and outside breath-taking views.
There’s plenty of culinary delights to choose from in the hotel’s award-winning restaurants. Both Frangipani and India Jones offer delicacies ranging from Asian to Indian and Italian. For something lighter, head to the Veranda lounge for healthy dishes and indulgent desserts or enjoy a tipple in the Opium Den bar.
Relax and unwind with a personalised therapy or beauty ritual in the spa, rejuvenate with an energising workout in the fitness centre or take the plunge in the outdoor pool offering amazing views of Mumbai.
Things to do at The Trident Nariman Point:
- Be wowed by the Gateway of India, a huge monumental arch on the waterfront overlooking the Arabian Sea. It was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in 1911, but they only saw a cardboard model of it as it wasn’t completed until 1915!
- The ornate Elephanta Caves are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and include superb rock cut stone sculptures hewn portraying Hindu and Buddhist ideas and iconography.
- Venture to Mumbai’s fort area to see the 19th century Victorian Gothic and Art Deco Ensembles of Mumbai, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in June 2018.
- Take an early morning or late evening stroll along the promenade to take in the sea breeze
The Trident Nariman Point Hotel Facilities:
- Fitness centre
- Swimming pool
- Two restaurants
The Trident Nariman Point Room Facilities:
- 24-hour room service
- Electronic safe
- LCD television
- Personal bar
- Tea and coffee maker
- Wired and wireless Internet access
Staying at The Trident Nariman Point
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailormade holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at The Trident Nariman Point or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.