Discover the Trident Hotel Agra
The Trident Hotel Agra makes an ideal base for exploring the tapestry of history in Agra, including the majestic Taj Mahal. Welcoming landscaped gardens, water fountains and quiet courtyards surround this oasis of calm built in red stone reminiscent of the Mughal era.
Take in the picturesque views, stroll around the gardens or rejuvenate with a luxurious spa therapy. The restaurant and bar serve Indian cuisine to suit every palate, inspired by the kitchens of Agra’s Mughal emperors. From curries to wood fired oven pizzas, all dishes are expertly seasoned with fresh herbs from the hotel’s own kitchen garden.
Things to do at the Trident Hotel Agra
- Experience the wonder and majesty of the nearby Taj Mahal
- Take a journey back in time and visit the Red Fort
- Stroll around the beautiful Mehtab Bagh park
- Relax in the hotel gardens or be pampered in the spa
- Try cuisines to suit all palates, from local Indian dishes to wood fired pizzas
Trident Hotel Facilities
- Fitness centre
- Meeting rooms
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Restaurant serving classic continental and Asian dishes, alongside wood fired oven pizzas.
- Spa with a range of therapies and treatments
Trident Hotel Room Facilities
Your Deluxe Garden View room is elegant and stylish, with natural light from the picture windows and cheerful colourful wall panels. Curl up on the sofa by the window and enjoy the gorgeous garden views with a book, and take your pick from the 24-hour room service on offer, before getting a restful night’s sleep on a comfy bed. Rooms feature:
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary high speed Internet for up to four devices.
- Direct dial telephones
- Electronic safe
- LCD television
- Luxury toiletries by Kama
- Personal bar
- Smoking bedrooms available on request
- Tea and coffee maker
- Window sofa
Staying at the Trident Hotel
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailormade holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Trident Hotel or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.