Discover the Yak and Yeti Hotel Kathmandu
The Yak and Yeti Hotel Kathmandu is a luxury 5-star hotel offering sophisticated comfort and elegance in grounds steeped in history. Located in the heart of Kathmandu at fashionable Durbar Marg, Yak & Yeti is just minutes from Kathmandu’s best shops and restaurants and central to all of the city’s sights.
The hotel contains beautiful artefacts, art and traditionally crafted fixtures. You can tantalise your tastebuds with delectable fine dining dishes in the Spice Room overlooking the garden or The Chimney. There is also a shopping arcade, swimming pool, two tennis courts and a state of the art fitness centre and luxury spa.
Things to do in Kathmandu
- Discover the hundreds of monuments in the ‘City of Temples’
- Visit the iconic Durbar Square, surrounded by the palaces of the Malla and Shah rulers in the heart of the city.
- See the colourful bustle of marigold merchants, saffron-clad sadhus (religious holy people) and wandering cows
- Journey to the Boudhanath Stupa on the mediaeval trade route to Tibet, up to Swayambhunath’s hilltop ‘Monkey Temple’ and down to Pashupatinath’s Shiva temple on the banks of the Bagmati River.
- Enjoy Kathmandu’s live music, cuisine, and art scene
Hotel facilities at the Yak and Yeti Hotel Kathmandu
- Fitness centre
- Shopping arcade
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Two restaurants
Room facilities at the Yak and Yeti Hotel Kathmandu
Classic and contemporary, the rooms at Yak & Yeti include:
- 24 hours room service (extra cost)
- Bathroom telephone
- Centralized air conditioning
- Hairdryer in bathroom
- International Direct Dial (IDD) telephones at extra cost
- Minibar (extra cost)
- Multichannel colour 32″ Flat LCD Television
- Private shower bath
- Safety deposit locker
- Work desk with lamp
Staying at the Yak & Yeti Hotel Kathmandu
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailormade holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Yak & Yeti Hotel Kathmandu or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.