Hoysala Village is a superior grade ethnic style resort which offers every nature lover a paradise to enjoy. Located on the outskirts of Hassan, referred to as the ‘land of the sunflower’, it is surrounded by farmland and sunflower fields. The comfortable rooms have been created to retain the local flavour of the Malnad villages and feature tall wooden ceilings and traditional furniture. This is a truly special resort which also has the benefit of a swimming pool.
Things to do:
- Be at one with your mind and body by trying yoga at the hotel
- See the area on two wheels by renting a bike from the hotel. Go at your own pace and stop at different points along the way.
- Take a stroll through the village and see where your feet take you, maybe to the farmlands and lakes that surround this area
- Discover the local heritage by visiting the local monuments and temples which tell visitors about the area’s history
- The resort is a perfect place to explore several important attractions in and around Hassan like Belur, Halebidu, Shravanabelagola and Manzarabad fort
- Swimming pool
- Games room
- Children’s playground
- En-suite bathrooms
- Electric kettle
- Dressing area
- Outdoor sitting area