Surrounded by beautiful hibiscus and frangipani gardens, The Neeleshwar Hermitage offers a quintessential experience of luxury and tranquility with the views of the Arabian Sea where you may see a dolphin or two.
An amazing location for a wedding on the beach
With location being so breath-taking, this would be the ideal location for either a large or intimate wedding as well as a honeymoon destination. Imagine holding your wedding ceremony on the beaches of Malabar and hearing the roars of the sea as you exchange your vows.
Some ideas for your beach wedding
Whatever your ideas, we will work with you and the hotel to create your perfect wedding including themes, flowers, menus and colour schemes. Here are just a couple of suggestions to make your wedding special:
- Hold your wedding outside for both ceremony and wedding reception. We can create a ‘mandap’ against the views of the calm Arabian Sea for your wedding ceremony and arrange for the wedding reception to be held on a Houseboat which will cruise along the Thejaswinin River whilst you sip cocktails.
- Arrange a pre-wedding Mehndi ceremony which takes place in the presence of your friends, relative and family members. The Mehndi Ceremony is an event that is an indispensable part of the wedding celebrations in India and generally refers to the application of a henna paste in elaborate intricate designs on the bride's hands and feet.
- Depending on how you envision your dream wedding, we can organise for elephants, local musicians and artists, Mehndi designers and maybe some spectacular fireworks in the back drop of the serene shoreline to entertain your guests. If you wish to have a European touch, we can arrange western style music for an evening party.
- You could enjoy a customary traditional Hindu style wedding with priests coming from the nearby temple.
- How about the bride and groom arriving to the venue in style on a magnificently caparisoned elephants while the enthralling percussion ensembles to accompany you.
Start planning your perfect wedding on the beach today
On booking your wedding or honeymoon with Authentic India Tours you will be appointed with a personal wedding coordinator, who will manage the process for you and ensure that everything is perfect on your big day. If you would like more details call on 01792 315499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org