Discover the Neeleshwar Hermitage
Located along the shores of the Arabian Sea, Neeleshwar Hermitage is nestled in a sheltered palm grove where guests can truly embrace the authentic Indian way of life but in luxurious surroundings. With the help of the treatments on offer at the Ayurvedic Spa you can leave the stresses of everyday life behind in this peaceful location where you will experience complete relaxation and rejuvenation.
Things to do:
- Spot dolphin diving in the sea whilst reclining by the infinity pool
- Re-align your chakras at the yoga pavilion lulled by the sounds of the surf, and on long beach walks be mesmerised by flocks of sea birds swooping over the ocean
- Taste seafood fresh from the local fishermen’s daily catch, and authentic home-style specialities flavoured with spices from Kerala’s Malabar Hills.
- Feel the sand between your toes at the beachside restaurant as the glorious setting sun sinks into horizon
- Explore ancient temples
- Learn the secrets of Keralan cuisine
- Immerse yourself in the dedicated Ayurvedic Priya spa
- Visit Kanhangad, a bustling centre where you can see local life and visit shops, see markets and shop for spices
- Enjoy Ranipuram on is a wonderful trek through the forest on the border of Karnataka and Kerala. Wild elephant, bison, monkeys and deer can often be seen
- Experience a fascinating three hour village trip that includes a walk through the tranquil surroundings of a typical Hindu village that is hardly touched by modern life.
Neeleshwar Hermitage Resort Facilities:
- Lagoon Style Swimming pool
- Beach location
- Choice of restaurants and bars
- Reception and travel desk
- Ayurveda and wellness facility
- Cooking classes
- Choice of palm thatched spacious cottages with garden, pool or sea views
- Private pool cottages available perfect for honeymoon couples
- Private bathrooms some with sunken baths and open showers
- Toiletries and hairdryer
- Air conditioning
- Safety deposit box
- Garden or terrace
- Wi-fi and I-pod docks
- Seating area
If you're feeling inspired take a look at our other wonderful Kerala Holiday Packages or call our India specialists on 01792 315499.