Radisson Blu Plaza
Offering scenic views of the Chamundi Hills alongside city convenience, the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Mysuru is a fantastic place to stay.
The spacious rooms offer free high-speed, wireless Internet and 24-hour in-room dining, or you can head to the on-site restaurant Spring for a variety of Asian, Indian and international dishes. Afterwards, unwind with a drink in the Myst lounge on the mezzanine floor.
If you want to keep fit during your stay, swim lengths in the outdoor pool or work out in the state-of-the-art fitness centre.
Things to do:
- Marvel at the amazing wildlife in Bandipur Tiger Reserve including chital, sambar, chousingha, gaur, muntjac, wild pig and elephant.
- Visit the Mughal-style Brindavan Gardens, famous for their iconic symmetrical design
- At the top of the Chamundi Hills, you’ll find the magnificent Chamundeshwari Temple, a 13th-century shrine visible throughout the city.
- Jaganmohan Palace hosts an art gallery featuring paintings and one of the largest collections of artefacts in South India.
- The Melody World Wax Museum houses 300 musical instruments and over 100 waxworks, including Mahatma Gandhi.
- See exotic animals from India, Africa and Australia in the 250-acre Mysore Zoo.
Radisson Blu Mysuru facilities:
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Dry cleaning
- Fitness centre
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities
- Running trails
- Coffee and tea facilities
- Free WiFi
- Iron and ironing board
- Magnifying mirror
- Professional hairdryer
- TV with casting
At Authentic India Tours, our Karnataka holidays are tailor-made to meet your exact requirements. You can stay at the Radisson Blu Plaza for a couple of nights as part of a tour, add a few nights as an extension to your trip or make it the centrepiece of a relaxing Karnataka holiday.