With only a short stroll to a pristine white sandy beach, the clifftop location of The Leela Resort offers an amazing 5 star location for a luxurious beach wedding venue, with showcasing panoramic views of the azure Arabian Sea and Kovalam coastline which has its benefits for your wedding photography.
The Perfect Beach Wedding Venue
This luxury hotel offers an awe-inspiring venue, delectable cuisines and dreamy locations for either a large or intimate wedding. With years of experience of organising weddings and events, the Leela is a wonderful option for your big day.
Whatever your vision is for the big day, we will work with you and the hotel to create your perfect wedding including themes, flowers and colour schemes. Here are just a couple of ideas to make your wedding special:
- Take your wedding outside for both ceremony and wedding reception. We can create a ‘mandap’ against the beautiful backdrop of Kovalam’s shoreline, or have your ceremony in the gardens of The Leela where the smell of Jasmine lingers in the air.
- Arrange a pre-wedding Mehndi ceremony which takes place in the presence of your friends, relative and family members. The Mehndi Ceremony is an event that is an indispensable part of the wedding celebrations in India and generally refers to the application of a henna paste in elaborate intricate designs on the bride's hands and feet.
- Depending on how you visualise your dream wedding, we can organise for elephants, local musicians and artists, Mehndi designers and maybe some stunning fireworks in the back drop of the Kovalam coastline to entertain your guests. If you wish to have a bit of a European touch, we can arrange western style music for an evening party.
- You could enjoy a customary traditional Hindu style wedding with priests coming from the nearby temple.
- How about the bridegroom arriving to the venue in style on a majestically caparisoned elephant while the enthralling percussion ensembles to accompany you.
Organising Your Perfect Beach Wedding
On booking your wedding or honeymoon with Authentic India Tours you will be appointed with a personal wedding coordinator, who will manage the process for you and ensure that everything is perfect on your big day. If you would like more details call on 01792 315499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org