Residency Towers, Coimbatore
Residency Towers in Coimbatore merges modernity with tradition to bring you all the comforts you need on your stay in Tamil Nadu. Relax in stylishly modern rooms, take a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool or be pampered in the health and wellness spa.
The hotel offers a wide range of cuisine, including local and international flavours. Take your pick from the English-themed Bike and Barrel pub, all-day dining, poolside barbeque and grill, Asian restaurant, cake shop, club bar and library bar.
Things to do:
- Visit the bustling hub of Coimbatore, the second-largest city in Tamil Nadu.
- Visit the Kozhikamudhi Elephant Camp, home to around 20 elephants, or the Anamalai Tiger Reserve dedicated to tiger conservation.
- Catch your breath at Monkey Falls or Siruvani Falls and take a dip if you’re brave enough!
- Don't miss a tour of the incredible Dhyanalinga Temple in the hills.
- Take your pick from a variety of museums and art galleries.
Residency Towers Resort Facilities:
- Bars and lounges
- Business centre
- Choice of restaurants
- Health club
- Travel desk
- 24/7 Travel desk
- 24-hour check-in and check-out
- 40-inch LED TV
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Doctor on call
- Foreign exchange
- Health club & swimming pool access
- In-room dining
- In-room safe
- Laundry services
- Private access floors
- Tea/coffee maker
At Authentic India Tours, our Tamil Nadu holidays are tailor-made to meet your exact requirements. You can stay at Residency Towers for a couple of nights as part of a tour, add a few nights as an extension to your trip or make it the centrepiece of a relaxing Tamil Nadu holiday.