Situated the shores of the Vembanad Lake, The Zuri Kumarakom Resort and Spa offers spectacular views of the Kerala Backwaters. This gorgeous resort offers 5 star luxury from its well appointed rooms and suites, fabulous spa facilities to its 3 mouth-watering restaurants which offer tantalising cuisines.
Things to do:
- Enjoy a meal at the 3 restaurants which offer local and international cuisines.
- Go fishing in the lagoon
- Relax and do some yoga and meditation at the Body Temple.
- Experience the Kerala cultural program at the exclusive amphitheatre
- Explore the Backwaters through a paddle boat ride.
- Rent a bike and familiarise yourself with the local area.
- Visit the Midnight Sands and may be see a migratory bird or two.
- Take a Houseboat ride through the Kerala Backwaters and see the local towns and people getting on with their day.
- Maya Spa
- The Body Temple
- 3 On-site Restaurants – Lime Tree, The Trunk Call Bar and Laguna Bass
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Conference Centre
- Sauna, Jacuzzi & Steam Bath
In room facilities:
The Zuri offers 72 rooms which includes beautifully decorated lagoon facing double rooms, 28 cottages and 10 presidential villas which boast their own private pool and garden.
- Free WiFi
- Free Toiletries
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee Maker which is replenished every day.
- Fruit Basket
- Housekeeping Services
- Electronic Safe
- 32” LCD TV
- En-suite Bathroom
If you would like to stay at the The Zuri Kumarakom as part of your Kerala holiday or if you are considering it as a possible wedding or honeymoon destination, then please contact the team for more information 01792 315499 or email email@example.com