Hurawalhi Island Resort Holiday Package
- Price: From £3,995 per person
- Start: Male Airport
- Finish: Male Airport
- Type: 7 Nights Ocean Villa, B & B and Airport Transfer
Discover the Hurawalhi Island Resort Maldives
Set on an enchanting private island on the pristine Lhaviyani Atoll, the Hurawalhi Island Resort is a luxurious, adults-only paradise in the Maldives. Surrounded by a beautiful lagoon, a mesmerising house reef and long stretches of white sandy beach, this is a perfect resort for a honeymoon, wedding, special occasion or a secluded island holiday.
One of the best features of the resort is the incredible 5.8, the world’s largest all-glass underwater restaurant. This state-of-the-art restaurant is located 5.8 metres below the resort Hurawalhi Maldives and serves a range of delectable fine dining dishes along with tasting menus. The resort also offers buffet and a-la-carte options, along with an Asian street food-inspired restaurant and a great choice of bars for a relaxing sunset drink.
There are 90 villas with a choice of beachside and over-water luxury, all with a private pool and luxurious facilities. Treat yourself to a pamper session in the Duniye Spa or relax by the beautiful infinity pool. If you’re curious about the gorgeous marine life, you can try your hand at scuba diving or snorkelling, or visit the Marine Biology Centre to learn more about the reef residents with a Marine Biologist.
For the energetic, the lagoon is a scenic playground for watersports enthusiasts, and the resort also has a state-of-the-art gym, football, tennis, badminton and a games room with table tennis, air hockey, pinball and a retro arcade game.
Things to do at the Hurawalhi Island Resort:
- Treat yourself to one of the many excursions on offer including a sunset dolphin cruise, fishing, full-day luxury sailing, and a turtle sanctuary visit.
- Explore the marine life on a scuba diving or snorkelling expedition.
- Simply relax and unwind amid your beautiful surroundings.
Hotel facilities at the Hurawalhi Island Resort:
- Infinity pool
- Fitness Centre
- Games room
- Scuba diving
There’s a wide selection of dining venues and bars to add an island flavour to your holiday:
- 5.8 Undersea Restaurant at Hurawalhi Maldives – the world’s largest all-glass underwater dining venue.
- Kashibo Restaurant and Bar – Serving authentic Asian street food-inspired dishes, Teppanyaki and cocktails
- Canneli Restaurant – The main buffet and a-la-carte restaurant with live cooking stations serves mouth-watering dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Champagne Pavilion – Enjoy a sundowner whilst watching the sunset. Dolphins and manta rays may pop up to say hello.
- Coco Bar – Admire views of the infinity pool and beach while enjoying a cocktail in this beachside lounge.
- J. F. K. (Junk Food Kitchen) – Upscale fast food for all dietary requirements.
Room facilities at the Hurawalhi Island Resort:
Ocean Villas possess a pristine, unpretentious charm and spoil you with an enviable location on Hurawalhi’s alluring beach. They include:
- Private infinity pool
- Elegantly furnished bedroom with sitting area
- Bathroom with rain shower
- Exclusive environmentally friendly toiletries by Healing Earth
Staying at the Hurawalhi Island Resort
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA-protected tailor-made holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Hurawalhi Island Resort Maldives or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.