Discover the Wilpattu Safari Camp
Wilpattu Safari Camp is hidden amongst seasonal rice fields, chena cultivations, and the Wilpattu National Park in a five-acre area of forest. The camp is great if you need to unwind from your stressful routine and simply chill out, or perhaps take a stroll through the village or a walk to the nearby gorgeous lake.
The Camp’s objective is to provide guests with a serene and quiet setting, with only 4 guest tents accommodating up to eight people. The safari tents are spacious and equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay, with a verandah space, main bedroom with a comfortable bed, and an associated toilet.
The camp is outfitted with solar-powered lighting and a windmill that can provide the camp’s entire electricity needs. Electronic equipment and batteries can be charged at charging stations in our tents. Wilpattu Safari Camp offers free Wi-Fi to those who need to stay connected.
Things to do at the Wilpattu Safari Camp:
- Relax and unwind in the tranquillity of your accommodation
- Explore Wilpattu National Park, the largest national park in Sri Lanka, for the chance to spot elephants, water buffalo, deer, leopards, sloth bears and crocodiles, alongside over 200 species of bird.
Hotel facilities at the Wilpattu Safari Camp:
- Dining area
- Local and western cuisine prepared by the chef in the camp kitchen
- Seating area under the stars
Room facilities at the Wilpattu Safari Camp:
Accommodation at Wilpattu consists of luxury tents furnished with comfortable amenities. Tents include:
- Associated toilet
- Main bedroom with a comfortable bed
- Verandah space
Staying at the Wilpattu Safari Camp
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailor-made holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Wilpattu Safari Camp or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.