Our Nepal Travel Guides will tell you all you need to know about visiting magical and mystical Nepal.
Nepal Travel Guides
A trip to Nepal will take you to breathtaking mountains and spiritual sites. Eight of the world’s ten highest peaks, including Everest, are found in this mysterious region. Begin an easy day hike or an adventurous adrenaline-filled journey of a lifetime, powered by hearty Nepalese thukpa bowls and steamy momos. Or explore UNESCO World Heritage Sites including national parks and the fascinating Kathmandu Valley.
Nepal Travel Facts
- Nepal is a landlocked country between India to the east, south, and west and the Tibet Autonomous Region of China to the north.
- The population in 2021 was 30,386,000
- Roughly 75% of the country is covered by mountains
- The official language of Nepal is Nepali (Gorkhali) with regional dialects found in the Tarai and mountain areas
- The majority of the population is Hindu with a small percentage following Buddhism and other faiths