Our India Travel Guides will show you the breathtaking scenery, delicious cuisine, fascinating heritage sites and wonderful wildlife that await you in incredible India.
India Travel Guides
Will you begin your Indian adventure with a tour of the Golden Triangle or head out to the magical desserts of Rajasthan? Perhaps you want to experience the chilled out south with its beautiful backwaters or have a spiritual experience in Leh and Ladakh. Or explore the tea making land of east India or the fascinating west. Our handy India Travel Guides will help you choose where to visit.
India Travel Facts
- The population of India is 1.3 billion
- India has 121 languages, 22 official languages and 270 mother tongues. Hindi is the most widely spoken language.
- The Indian rupee is the unit of currency
- Delhi is the capital city
- India has 40 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- The film industry in India is the largest in the world producing 1,900 movies each year and turning over US$4 billion