Turtle Beach Resort, Mararikulam, Kerala
Discover the Turtle Beach Resort
Located next to the beautiful white sands of Marari beach and near the local fishing village of Mararikulam, the Turtle Beach Resort offers an idyllic setting with 30 premium villas and cottages. Spacious, ensuite rooms including individual patios or balconies overlooking the picturesque gardens ensure a relaxing stay. With a beautiful butterfly garden, outdoor pool and Ayurveda spa on site, the serenity of the resort continues.
Things to do at the Turtle Beach Resort
- Check out the on-site book shop and find your next holiday read
- Take the opportunity to take a ride on a Backwater cruise
- Spend a day sightseeing in Alleppey
- Take a stroll or sunbathe on the hotel’s private beach or around the lush grounds
- For bird lovers, why not visit Pathriamanal which a small island on the Alappuzha Backwaters home to some rare birds
- Take a visit to Krishnapuram Palace and learn about its antique painting and sculptures.
Turtle Beach Resort Facilities:
- Private beach
- Ayurveda centre
- Bicycle rental
Turtle Beach Resort Room Facilities:
- Private entrance
- Individual terrace or balcony
- Cable television
- Air conditioning
- Fridge and tea/coffee making facilities
- Seating area
Staying at the Turtle Beach Resort
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailor-made holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Turtle Beach Resort or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.
8 Day Cycling Tour
Price From: £1850
Start: Cochin (Kochi)
Finish: Cochin (Kochi)
Explore the hidden gems of South India on two wheels, weaving past tea plantations, bathing elephants and spice farms.