Discover Barahi Jungle Lodge
In a small village of Tharus lies the Barahi Jungle Lodge on the banks of the river Rapti. The lodge offers spectacular views of the National Park from its river-facing stand-alone cottages and the natural choice of architecture and interiors blend in seamless with the jungle.
The infinity pool is perfect for relaxation and observing wildlife from the comforts of the lodge. There is also a wellness spa offering Ayurvedic therapies for the chance to unwind and in the evenings, a local group performs a Tharu cultural dance.
The Lodge serves Authentic Nepalese Cuisine enhanced with organically grown healthy food, topped with Himalayan herbs and homemade pickles. Continental, Indian, Thai and Chinese food also form part of the menu. The Tiger’s Den Bar serves aperitifs, spirits, wines and liqueurs.
Things to do in Chitwan National Park:
- Explore Chitwan National Park, Nepal’s first national park, covering 952 square kilometres
- 700 types of fauna, including mammals, reptiles, and rare bird species, call the park home including the Royal Bengal Tiger and the Asian one-horned rhinoceros
- Try your hand at canoeing, rafting or jungle safaris.
Hotel facilities at Barahi Jungle Lodge:
- Restaurant serving Authentic Nepalese Cuisine, along with continental, Indian, Thai and Chinese dishes
- Bar serving aperitifs, spirits, wines and liqueurs
- Evening entertainment
- Infinity pool
- Wellness spa offering Ayurvedic therapies
Room facilities at Barahi Jungle Lodge:
Each room features décor blending contemporary and traditional Nepali Furnishings with indigenous elements and opens to a private balcony with views of the jungle. Rooms include:
- Private balconies with panoramic views of the river and National Park
- Wildlife-inspired décor and artefacts
- Daily Housekeeping service
- Spacious bathroom with cubical shower room or bathtub
- Shaver outlet & adaptors
- Individual climate-controlled inverters, air-conditioning & overhead fans
- Laundry service
- 32” LCD television with satellite connection
Staying at the Barahi Jungle Lodge
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailor-made holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Barahi Jungle Lodge, Nepal or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.