Discover the Denwa Backwater Escape
Denwa Backwater Escape is a gorgeous lodge located on the mesmerizing backwaters of a dam built on Denwa River in Satpura National Park. The accommodation is built on 10 acres of forested land offers stunning views of grasslands, the rolling Pachmari hills and the Denwa River. The lodge has a contemporary safari style and has been built using local materials and you’ll find vintage iron furniture and hand-crafted wooden furniture around the main building and swimming pool.
Take a dip in the eco-friendly swimming pool or try a range of local and continental cuisine in the dining hall overlooking the Denwa River. The stylish rooms contain crisp cotton linen, unique leather safari furniture and locally crafted items, and have a terrace allowing you to sleep out under the stars if you wish.
Things to do at the Denwa Backwater Escape:
- Explore Satpura Tiger Reserve, home to a variety of animals including the tiger, leopard, sloth bear, crocodiles and over 300 species of birds.
- Simply be at one with nature enjoying your surroundings
- Sleep outdoors under the stars on your private terrace
Denwa Backwater Escape Hotel Facilities:
- Additional activities including boating, cycling, nature walks and night safaris
- Dining hall overlooking the Denwa River serving a variety of Indian, continental and local cuisines
- Eco-friendly swimming pool
- In-house naturalists
Denwa Backwater Escape Room Facilities:
The eight cottages and two lodges at Denwa Backwater Escape provide cool air conditioning, toiletries and drinking water. Rooms include:
- Air conditioning
- Drinking water
- Power backup
- River view
- Terrace to sleep out on with mosquito net on request
Staying at the Denwa Backwater Escape
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailormade holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Denwa Backwater Escape or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.