Fort House Hotel, Cochin, Kerala
Discover the Fort House Hotel
Close enough to enjoy the heritage monuments of Kerala but far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the city is Fort House Hotel. The 16 air conditioned rooms are built around a tropical garden and offer lovely views of the lush greenery or backwaters. They provide comfortable accommodation designed with the traditional architecture of Kerala in mind. The waterfront restaurant offers local cuisine with seafood specialities plus European dishes to cater for all tastes.
Things to do at the Fort House Hotel
- Visit the wonderful Mattancherry Palace and be wowed by its Dutch architecture, and the beautiful paintings which are found here
- Set time aside to visit the St. Francis Church which was built in 1503 and is one of the oldest European churches in India
- Discover Fort Kochi and see the wonderful Chinese Fishing Nets which were created by Zheng He, a Chinese explorer who originated from the court of Kubla Khan
- Why not have a go at scuba diving with Scuba Cochin who will take you on a daily diving trip to see what lies beneath the water surface
- Enjoy some retail therapy in Jew town visiting antique shops or discover a local market
Fort House Hotel Facilities
- Outdoor seating area overlooking the harbour
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference rooms
Fort House Hotel Room Facilities
- Private Bathroom
- Complementary toiletries
Staying at the Fort House Hotel
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailormade holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Fort House Hotel or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.
8 Day Cycling Tour
Price From: £1850
Start: Cochin (Kochi)
Finish: Cochin (Kochi)
Explore the hidden gems of South India on two wheels, weaving past tea plantations, bathing elephants and spice farms.