Discover the Fox Resort
Fox Resort Jaffna is located near Kokuvil, only 10 minutes outside of Jaffna town. This historic house previously belonged to a prominent Northern family, but it has a stormy history. Before being claimed by the government as office space, the facility was used as a treasury by militants. The owners have transformed their family home into a luxurious boutique hotel since reclaiming the property, including modern conveniences while retaining its colourful heritage.
When you’re not sightseeing, acres of lush green gardens shield you from the city’s hustle and bustle. Take a peaceful plunge in the pool or enjoy an authentic local dinner at the restaurant.
Things to do at the Fox Resort
- Discover Sri Lanka’s finest art and Jaffna‘s rich history in the hotel’s converted war-era bunkers
- Visit Nallur Kandaswamy Sri Lanka’s largest and most respected Hindu shrine
- Enjoy the colour and commotion of Chunnakam Market where you can buy souvenirs made from Palmyrah wood
Hotel facilities at the Fox Resort
- Art gallery in the house bunkers
- Swimming pool
- Verdant green gardens to explore
Room facilities at the Fox Resort
- Room service
- Luxury natural bath amenities
- Mini bar
- Cable TV
- Complimentary high-speed Wifi
- Complimentary tea/coffee maker
Staying at the Fox Resort
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailor-made holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Fox Resort, Jaffna, Galle or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.