Discover the Hotel Badami Court
The serene sanctuary of Hotel Badami Court is the perfect place to bask in the glory of the Great Chalukyas. The hotel offers a breathtaking view of the sandstone mountains and is just over 2 km to the Cave Temples.
Tempt your tastebuds in the multi-cuisine restaurant, take a refreshing dip in the outdoor swimming pool or breathe in the fresh air in the garden. At night, unwind in your deluxe room with air conditioning as you recount the day’s exploring.
Things to do at the Hotel Badami Court
- See Badami’s famous rock-cut cave temples, dating back to the 6th and 7th Centuries
- Watch the sunset from the Bhutanatha temple to see the landscape turn a deep golden colour.
- Wander the narrow backstreets of Badami to see ruins and carved wooden doors, reminders of this ancient civilization.
- Take a relaxing dip in the hotel swimming pool to unwind after a day’s sightseeing.
Hotel Badami Court Facilities
- 24-hour reception
- Currency exchange
- Garden with children’s play area
- Laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Multi-cuisine restaurant
- Outdoor swimming pool
Hotel Badami Court Room Facilities
Spread over two acres of greenery, the rooms at Hotel Badami Court are air-conditioned and have modern amenities. Rooms feature:
- Air conditioning
- LED TV with satellite and cable
- Room service
- Safety deposit box (on request)
- Tea and coffee maker
Staying at the Hotel Badami Court
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailormade holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Hotel Badami Court or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.