Discover Leopard Trails
Enjoy a unique Sri Lankan safari experience in spectacular solitude and soothing comfort at Leopard Trails, Wilpattu. The luxury tents have everything you need for a comfortable stay but give you that ‘back to nature’ feeling. When you return from your safari, you can make your way to the jungle bar for a refreshing drink.
Things to do at Leopard Trails:
- Relax and unwind in the tranquillity of your accommodation
- Explore Wilpattu National Park, the largest national park in Sri Lanka, for the chance to spot elephants, water buffalo, deer, leopards, sloth bears and crocodiles, alongside over 200 species of bird.
Hotel facilities at Leopard Trails:
- Shared lounge/TV area
Room facilities at Leopard Trails:
- Air conditioning and fans
- Charging points for phones and cameras
- Personal outdoor shower at rear of tent
- Bathrobes, towels and bath amenities
- Flushable toilet, and sink within bathroom area of tent
- Bedside table
- Dressing table
- Luggage racks
- Water bottles and mosquito repellent
Staying at Leopard Trails Camp
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailor-made holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Leopard Trails Camp, Wilpattu, or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.