Discover Philipkutty’s Farm
Philipkutty’s Farm offers wonderful accommodation in homely waterfront villas run by a family, on a beautiful farm island on the backwaters of Kerala. The surrounding waterways give you the chance to watch boats passing by and fishermen casting their nets.
The seven Keralan-style cottages face the Kumarakom waterways and have been traditionally furnished. Meals can be shared with other guests on the outdoor terrace, with dishes prepared using fruit and vegetables produced on the family’s 200,000-square-metre farm at the rear of the house.
Things to do at Philipkutty’s Farm:
- Enjoy a sunset cruise on a vallam (country boat) on the open backwaters.
- Have a cooking class with the family to learn the local cuisine.
- Go on an escorted farm walk with one of the family or staff
- Visit the Ayurvedic Centre opposite the property for a consultation.
Hotel facilities at Philipkutty’s Farm:
- Backup electricity generator
Room facilities at Philipkutty’s Farm:
- Air conditioning
- Chairs in the ‘sit-out’
- Electric kettle with tea and coffee making provisions
- Netted windows
- Private bathroom
- Writing table and chair
Staying at Philipkutty’s Farm
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailor-made holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at Philipkutty’s Farm or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.