Discover the Royal Orchid Metropole
If you’re visiting the tourist hotspot of Mysuru, the Royal Orchid Metropole is the ideal place to unwind after exploring the palaces and markets. This luxurious accommodation features opulent rooms where you can take in a view of the pool from your balcony, or look out over the green gardens.
Slip into the cool waters of the two outdoor pools or take part in a daily yoga class. Revive your body and soul with delicious food, whether that’s a barbequed feast at Shikari, lighter dishes at Skan’del, North Indian cuisine at Tiger Trail or lounge in comfort at High Tea.
Things to do at the Royal Orchid Metropole
- Just a short walk from the hotel is the Railway Museum, an outdoor exhibit of vintage locomotives
- Explore Mysuru Palace, the official residence of the Mysuru royal family
- Marvel at the 150 impressive creations at the Mysuru Sand Sculpture Museum
- Visit Mysore Zoo, one of the oldest zoos in India
- Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary is one of the largest of its kind the state and is home to a multitude of feathered friends
Royal Orchid Metropole Hotel Facilities
- Choice of dining options
- Daily yoga classes
- Fitness centre
- Gaming zone
- Swimming pool
Royal Orchid Metropole Room Facilities
- Complimentary WIFI and buffet breakfast
- Doctor on call
- Electronic safe
- In-room dining
- LED TV
- Tea/Coffee maker
Staying at the Royal Orchid Metropole
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailormade holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Royal Orchid Metropole or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.