Discover the Royal Safari Camp
Set amongst the culture and heritage of the vibrant district of Gujarat, the Royal Safari Camp is the perfect retreat for a comfortable and relaxing stay away from the hustle and bustle of the city. This eco-friendly Camp offers spectacular 360-degree views of the surrounding countryside and is landscaped amongst lush agricultural fields, reflecting local village life.
The spacious and rustic cottage and tents have been designed to resemble the Kooba houses of Bajana and the Bhuga houses of the Rabaris of Kutch. The cottages strike the balance between nature and the modern amenities, with mud plasterwork and imaginative embroidery sitting alongside flat-screen TVs and air conditioning.
Feast on mouth-watering international cuisine in the cosy restaurant, including authentic regional recipes and continental cuisines. Try your hand at fishing on the Camp lake, or play billiards as the sun sets.
Things to do at the Royal Safari Camp
- Don’t miss out on a visit to the Wild Ass Sanctuary at the Little Rann of Kutch, the only place in the world where you can see the Asiatic Ass (Equus hemionus khur).
- The Little Rann of Kutch is also home to an amazing array of plants, invertebrates and birds, and has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its interesting terrain.
- Try your hand at fishing on the hotel lake
Royal Safari Camp Hotel Facilities
- Amphitheatre with evening performances
- Campfire with access to firepit on request
- Doctor on call
- WiFi zone
Royal Safari Camp Room Facilities
Mixing the traditional with the technical, the cottages and tents are equipped with everything you need to rest your head after a busy day exploring. Rooms include:
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Double or twin bed
- Flat-screen TV
- Free Internet
- Free newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private balcony
- Room service
Staying at the Royal Safari Camp
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailormade holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Royal Safari Camp or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.