Discover the Suryagarh
With its desert location and beautiful sandstone walls, the beautiful Suryagarh is like an exquisite fairytale sandcastle. Take a stroll in the setting sun through the gorgeous gardens, looking out for peacocks roaming free amongst the flowers and shrubs. Or why not try the hotel’s signature cocktail, the Suryagarh Sunrise in the luxurious bar?
Dine in the Legend of Marwar to try the chef’s interpretations of traditional Marwari recipes using local ingredients – the thali (a series of dishes) is the ideal way to try this unique cuisine. If you’re after something a little more relaxed, the all-day dining room Nosh offers international fare.
Things to do at the Suryagarh:
- Take in the sights of Jaisalmer, nicknamed the “Golden City” due to the yellow sandstone architecture
- Head to Jaisalmer Fort to see the ornate Maharaja’s Palace and beautifully carved Jain temples
- Spot peacocks strutting around the hotel grounds
- Experience the local cuisine with a thali – a series of small dishes
Suryagarh Hotel Facilities:
- Two restaurants, serving traditional Marwari recipes and international cuisine
- Dhanur vidya archery.
- Guided chanting and meditation with iPods
- Akhara (fitness centre)
- Indoor pool
- Spa with sauna, rooftop pool and therapy rooms with private hot tubs
- Taash (billiards and cards room)
- Yoga classes
Suryagarh Room Facilities:
The Pavilion Rooms are luxurious and refined, offering chic wooden furnishings and marble floors for a contemporary feel. The room offers amazing views of the lush gardens of the resort, and reaching out to the Thar Desert beyond. Rooms include:
- 24 hour room service
- Ensuite bathrooms with bath and shower
- King size bed
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Fully- stocked minibar
- Complimentary bottled water, tea- and coffee-making facilities
- LCD TV
- Seating areas
Staying at the Suryagarh
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailormade holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Suryagarh or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.