Discover the Taj Ganges Varanasi
Whether you’re relaxing with a drink or unwinding in the pool, shopping for exquisite brocade fresh off weavers’ looms, or being enthralled by the light and sound of the offering of prayers, the warmth and richness of the Taj Ganges will enhance your Varanasi experience.
The hotel’s fine dining restaurants are among the best in the city, presenting foreign cuisines and magnificent thalis inspired by ingredients from the hotel’s organic garden that represent the region’s rich food culture.
Things to do at the Taj Ganges Varanasi:
- Meander through the narrow lanes of old Varanasi, heady with the fragrance of sandalwood and a wealth of architecture, art and textiles
- Witness the spectacular Ganga Aarti, the ceremonial worship of the River Ganges
- See devotees offering prayers at the sunrise on a boat ride
- Visit Sarnath, the site of Buddha’s first sermon
Hotel facilities at the Taj Ganges Varanasi:
- Fitness centre
- Swimming pool
Room facilities at the Taj Ganges Varanasi:
The spacious rooms include:
- Body wash
- DVD Player on request
- Free Wi-Fi
- Iron & Board Electronic Safe.
- Queen /Twin Bed.
- Tea /Coffee Maker.
- Yoga Mat
Staying at the Taj Ganges Varanasi
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailor-made holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Taj Ganges Varanasi, or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.