Discover the Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa
With gorgeous tropical grounds spread over 28 acres, the Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa offers contemporary luxury in a relaxing natural setting right on the beachfront. This elegant accommodation features an Indo-Portuguese design with romantic arches and pillars and glorious ‘sit-out’ areas where you can enjoy fantastic views of the Arabian Sea.
You’re spoilt for choice when it comes to dining options, with a wide range of inspiring flavours and intriguing aroma to tempt your taste buds. Indulge in a three-course Thai lunch at the Banyan Tree, one of Goa’s top-rated Southeast Asian restaurants, after an aperitif at the sunken bar and pool. Try signature dishes from Taj’s global kitchens in the Caravela all-day diner, or contemporary Goan-Portuguese cooking in the Beach House restaurant.
Finish your day with a massage or facial at the award-winning Jiva Spa, after a session in the fitness centre, round of tennis or water sports. Or simply relax and unwind in this captivating and tranquil Goan paradise.
Things to do at the Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa:
- Enjoy over 100km of golden Goan coastline with shady coconut palms as you gaze out over the Arabian Sea
- Meander along the cobbled streets of Goa Old Town to find secret treasures such as art galleries, churches and museums.
- Goa’s street markets are great for souvenirs including local handicrafts and art.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner with a mesmerising view of the Arabian Sea on the hotel’s Sunset Deck under the stars and surrounded by flaming torches.
Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa Hotel Facilities:
- Activity centre for children
- Award-winning spa
- Fantastic views of the Arabian Sea
- Fine dining
- Fitness centre
- Landscaped gardens
- Swimming pool
Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa Room Facilities:
Combining Goan-Portuguese architecture with modern elegance, rooms at the Taj Holiday Village and Resort have lovely views and gorgeous soft furnishings including original hanging lamps by a local Goan artist. Rooms include:
- 100% cotton robes
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Bath amenities are Forest Essentials made from natural ingredients
- Bathrooms with bathtub
- Bedroom slippers
- Blue Ray DVD player
- Complimentary personal tea/coffee makers, mineral water and newspapers
- Dental/shaving kit
- DVD player
- Fruit basket
- Housekeeping service twice daily
- LCD television
- Non-smoking rooms available
- Premium access – at a nominal charge
- Rest Easy menu with a choice of pillows
- Treat Yourself cabinet with a selection of snacks, chocolate treats and beverages (charges apply)
- Use of pool and fitness centre
- Wall-mounted makeup mirror, hair drier and scale
Staying at the Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa:
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailormade holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.