Discover The Zen Ladakh
Rejuvenate your senses and enjoy the tranquillity at the Zen Hotel, Ladakh. The hotel offers amazing picturesque views from all around, along with modern amenities and a warm welcome.
Enjoy mouth-watering dishes in a range of eateries offering a la carte delicacies, traditional dishes or buffet options, all combining herbs, spices & aromatic flavours. The Zen Royal Restaurant is multicuisine and has an amazing revolving Maharaja Table and stunning views of the Himalayan ranges. The Zen Classic Restaurant serves food from a wide range of cuisines including rare Indian delicacies like Kashmiri Wazwan, Muglai, Tibetan and Ladakhi, and the Zen Swastik Restaurant serves luxury vegetarian dishes amongst plush interiors. Finally, unwind with a cocktail or mocktail in the Spanish Bar with its Hispanic interior.
Take a dip in the swimming pool, treat yourself with a visit to the in-house spa, or simply relax in the comfort of your room.
Things to do The Zen Ladakh
- See the Shanti Stupa, established for world peace. It was inaugurated by the Dalai Lama in 1985 and completed in 1991 by the Japanese Buddhist Bhikshu Gyomyo Nakamura.
- Explore Leh Palace overlooking the town of Leh
- Visit the Likir monastery perched on top of a hill
The Zen Ladakh Hotel Facilities
- Coffee shop
- Conference hall
- Fitness centre
- Laundry service
- Shopping arcades
- Swimming pool
The Zen Ladakh Room Facilities
Premium rooms in the Zen Ladakh have soundproof double glazed windows offering uninterrupted, spectacular views including the snow-capped Stok Kangri range, Khardungla Pass mountains or the magnificent Shanti Stupa. Rooms include:
- 24-hour access to the exclusive Grand Club Lounge.
- 250 sq. feet area with lavish master bedroom and living area.
- 40-inch high definition television with DVD player.
- Complimentary tea/coffee service throughout the day.
- Daily housekeeping service with complimentary packaged water.
- Executive writing desk, multi-line telephone access and high-speed internet.
- Free slippers
- King size bed.
- Mini-bar and tea/ coffee maker.
- Pool view/ Garden view.
- Spacious bathrooms with bathtub and shower.
- Spacious bathrooms with cubicle shower. Hairdryer and signature bath amenities.
- WiFi (free of charge)
Staying at The Zen Ladakh
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailormade holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at The Zen Ladakh or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.