Relax in Kovalam with its golden sands, crystal clear turquoise waters and coconut groves. This restful resort has grown from a simple fishing village to a holidaymaker’s haven, but still retains its charm and peaceful ambience.
Things to do in Kovalam
You won’t be short of things to do in Kovalam
- The beach – If simply relaxing on a sunbed is not your cup of tea, there are plenty of watersports to keep you busy. Be charmed by the magical glow at night of the lighthouse beams from Lighthouse beach and watch fishermen set sail for the day on the calm waters of Eve’s Beach
- Culture – Choose from a visit to a temple, art gallery or castle
- Ayurvedic and wellness treatments
- Local markets and souvenier shopping
- Eating out and sampling the local catch in the numerous fish restaurants
The best way to see Kovalam
If you would like to visit Kovalam, why not take a look at one of our wonderful ATOL and ABTA protected holidays? Please remember all our private tours are designed to meet your exact requirements, and the tour mentioned is just an example to help inspire you. Contact our travel experts on 01792 315499 or email email@example.com for more information.