Kuredu Island Resort Holiday Package
- Price: From £1,575 per person
- Start: Male Airport
- Finish: Male Airport
- Type: 7 Nights Accommodation, Full Board and Airport Transfer, Sea Plane Transfer
Discover the Kuredu Island Resort Maldives
The beautiful Kuredu Island Resort in the Maldives is located in the teardrop-shaped Lhaviyani Atoll, famous for its world-class diving. It is a Maldivian paradise, with more than 3 km of white sandy beaches and vibrant aquamarine lagoons for peaceful days and restful nights admiring stunning sunsets.
The accommodation offers a true experience of the Maldives and contains convenient amenities for a pleasant and relaxing stay. Choose from thatched garden bungalows and beach villas to the luxurious over-the-water villas. Take a dip in the outdoor pool, indulge in a restorative treatment in the spa or work out in the gym. The resort also features a golf course with a bar and pro shop, along with the largest watersports centre in the Maldives.
You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to food and drink with the resort’s diverse dining scene. Whether you fancy lively evening entertainment, romantic sundowners, a post-diving beer or just to chill out with incredible views of the Indian Ocean, there are a variety of bars to choose from.
Restaurant options include Seafood, plant-based dishes, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisine, along with four buffet restaurants to give you the chance to try a variety of dishes.
Things to do at the Kuredu Island Resort:
- Take advantage of the snorkelling and scuba facilities to explore the gorgeous lagoons for incredible creatures
- Enjoy a class from the resort team including fruit carving, sushi making and cocktail making (and tasting!) to impress your friends and family when you return home.
- Experience the Maldivian cultural night that includes traditional Maldivian music and dance, along with demonstrations of traditional Maldivian crafts where you can try your hand at palm weaving.
Hotel facilities at the Kuredu Island Resort:
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Table tennis
- Scuba diving
There’s a wide selection of dining venues and bars to add an island flavour to your holiday.
- Beach Shack – Serving an enticing array of healthy seafood and plant-based dishes on the main beach.
- The Far East – Flavour-perfect Japanese cuisine including a la carte and teppanyaki recipes with tantalising flavours from the Far East.
- Franco’s – This cosy restaurant serves quality Spanish, Greek and Italian dishes using fresh ingredients, along with spices and herbs from the island’s greenhouse and Franco’s herbal garden.
- Buffet Restaurants – The four buffet restaurants offer laidback, barefoot dining and serve themed culinary delights.
- Wine Cellar – A premium selection of 1,100 bottles of hand-picked quality wines from all corners of the globe.
- Island Ice – Delicious ice cream to cool you down.
- 5.8 Undersea Restaurant at Hurawalhi Maldives – Guests at Kuredu can reserve a table at the world’s largest all-glass underwater dining venue.
Room facilities at the Kuredu Island Resort:
As a minimum, rooms include:
- Furnished veranda
- Beach towels
- Four poster bed
- Air conditioning
- Nespresso machine with tea/coffee facilities
- CD player
- Safety deposit box
- Hair dryer
Staying at the Kuredu Island Resort
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailor-made holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Kuredu Island Resort Maldives or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.