Discover the Laxmi Vilas Palace
One of the most luxurious accommodation on offer in Rajasthan, the Laxmi Vilas Palace is a regal residence with amazing architecture. It’s the perfect place to stay to tick off two World Heritage Sites from your list: Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, home to thousands of native and migratory birds, and the architecture and monuments of Fatehpur Sikri (the City of Victory), the former capital of the Mughal Empire.
The lavish and spacious rooms have period décor and antique furniture, alongside modern facilities. Relax by the outdoor pool, before dinner in the restaurant and a drink in the bar. The nightly puppet show is not to be missed!
Things to do at the Laxmi Vilas Palace
- Visit the impressive 18th-century Lohagarh Fort containing the Government Museum, which displays artefacts of local rajas
- See statues of Hindu gods carved into sandstone at Ganga Mandir and Laxman Mandir temples
- Spot feathered friends at Keoladeo National Park, a major bird sanctuary with hundreds of species
Laxmi Vilas Palace Hotel Facilities
- Outdoor swimming pool with jacuzzi
- Pool table
- Shikar bar serving snacks, spirits, cocktails and beers
- Souvenir shop selling antiques, bags, accessories, jewellery and clothing.
- Spa with massage room
- Puppet show in the evening
Laxmi Vilas Palace Room Facilities
With elegant furniture and a large king sized bed to sink into, the rooms at Laxmi Vilas Palace are the perfect place to relax after a day’s exploring. Offering views of the courtyard, air conditioning and a lavish, ensuite bathroom, they offer a great combination of ornate style with modern amenities. Rooms feature:
- Air conditioning
- Courtyard view
- Ensuite bathrooms
- King size beds
- Study desk
- Twin beds available on request
Staying at the Laxmi Vilas Palace
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailormade holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Laxmi Vilas Palace or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.