Coconut Creek Resort
Coconut Creek Resort is a well-established family-friendly resort delicately entwined into the surrounding coconut plantation. With twenty private air-conditioned rooms, the villa-style accommodation has large windows and ceiling fans either with bathtubs or wet room facilities. All rooms have views of the gardens or the lagoon pool. Award-winning service, excellent cuisine and a choice of international drinks to enjoy, ensure the resort has all the ingredients needed for a wonderful holiday.
Things to do:
- If you can drag yourself away from this idyllic setting, options include river cruises or visits to various museums and forts
- Seize the day by getting up early and trying some yoga with a professional instructor.
- Take some time to relax and book yourself for some rejuvenating treatments at the spa & beauty parlour
- Compete to win in the hotel’s games room which has several board games, a pool table, dartboard and a table tennis table. This room also has a library and a TV with DVD facilities
- Just a three-minute stroll away is the beautiful beach and sister hotel - Joets Guesthouse. Sunbeds and umbrellas are free to use for Coconut Creek residents. Joets offers a restaurant serving snacks, meals and drinks all day including romantic evening beachside meals.
Coconut Creek Resort Facilities:
- Games room
- Gorgeous lagoon-style swimming pool
- Spa & beauty parlour
- Yoga facilities
- Bar and Restaurant
- En-suite bathroom with bathtub or shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Flat-screen Sky TV
- Private outdoor seating area
- Twice-a-day housekeeping services, including turndown
At Authentic India Tours, our Kerala holidays are tailor-made to meet your exact requirements. You can stay at the Coconut Creek Resort for a couple of nights as part of a tour, add a few nights as an extension to your trip or make it the centrepiece of a relaxing Kerala holiday.