Coconut Creek Resort, Goa
Discover the Coconut Creek Resort
Coconut Creek Resort is a well-established family-friendly resort delicately entwined into the surrounding coconut plantation. With twenty private air-conditioned rooms, the villa-style accommodation has large windows and ceiling fans either with bathtubs or wet room facilities. All rooms have views of the gardens or the lagoon pool. Award-winning service, excellent cuisine and a choice of international drinks to enjoy, ensure the resort has all the ingredients needed for a wonderful holiday.
Things to do at the Coconut Creek Resort
- If you can drag yourself away from this idyllic setting, options include river cruises or visits to various museums and forts
- Seize the day by getting up early and trying some yoga with a professional instructor.
- Take some time to relax and book yourself for some rejuvenating treatments at the spa & beauty parlour
- Compete to win in the hotel’s games room which has several board games, a pool table, dartboard and a table tennis table. This room also has a library and a TV with DVD facilities
- Just a three-minute stroll away is the beautiful beach and sister hotel – Joets Guesthouse. Sunbeds and umbrellas are free to use for Coconut Creek residents. Joets offers a restaurant serving snacks, meals and drinks all day including romantic evening beachside meals.
Coconut Creek Resort Facilities:
- Games room
- Gorgeous lagoon-style swimming pool
- Spa & beauty parlour
- Yoga facilities
- Bar and Restaurant
Coconut Creek Resort Room Facilities:
- En-suite bathroom with bathtub or shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Flat-screen Sky TV
- Private outdoor seating area
- Twice-a-day housekeeping services, including turndown
Staying at the Coconut Creek Resort
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailor-made holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Coconut Creek Resort or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.