Discover the Kings Lodge
The peaceful King’s Lodge is a wildlife lover’s paradise located just a ten-minute drive from the amazing Bandhavgarh National Park. Grab your binoculars and head up to the watchtower for amazing views of the surrounding forested hills or spot flora and fauna from the nature library.
Take a dip in the swimming pool, bask on the sundeck, or be pampered at the in-house massage centre. Food at the King’s Lodge is fresh, seasonal, and locally produced, following a ‘farm to table’ approach. Enjoy an alfresco breakfast, the chef’s special lunch, and choose from a local, homegrown, Indian and Continental cuisines for dinner in the main dining hall, around the campfire at the Forest Grill or an interactive dinner with our chef in the kitchen garden.
Finally, unwind in your own private cottage, sitting on the balcony looking out over the forest. Bliss!
Things to do at the Kings Lodge
- Visit the amazing Bandhavgarh National Park to see incredible wildlife
- Grab your binoculars and head up to the watchtower
- Indulge in a spot of retail therapy at Bandhavgarh market
- Take your pick from a range of delicious cuisines
Kings Lodge Hotel Facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Multi-cuisine dining hall with a fireplace overlooking the grasslands and hills
- Outdoor barbeque and bush dinners
- Organic kitchen garden
- In-house spa with Ayurvedic massage treatments by fully trained staff
- Swimming pool with a sun-deck
- Watchtower or machan ideal for bird-watching
- Butterfly farm
- Experienced in-house naturalist team
- Live and interactive sessions with experts every evening
- Nature library
- Cycling and walking tours
- Tailor-made bird-watching and photography tours
- Village visit
Kings Lodge Room Facilities
At the Kings Lodge, you’ll stay in a deluxe cottage with a large balcony offering views of the lush green forest. The cottages have a rustic charm to blend in with the surrounding landscape but benefit from modern facilities, such as en-suite modern bathrooms and free WiFi. Rooms feature:
- Large, sit-out verandah to enjoy unhindered views of the forest
- Bathrooms with modern amenities, shower and bathtub
- Organic toiletries
- Plush double beds and inviting crisp cotton linen
- Complimentary daily housekeeping service
- Eco-friendly construction and eco-sensitive waste disposal systems
- Writing table and chair.
- Well-appointed, sturdy and comfortable furniture made from recycled wood
Staying at the Kings Lodge
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailormade holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Kings Lodge or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.