Discover the RAAS Devigarh
One of the premier five star hotels in Rajasthan, the impressive RAAS Devigarh is a heady mix of landscaped gardens and decorative styles. Located in the Aravalli Hills, this former palace has been transformed into a luxury hotel with a modern, minimalist interior.
The amazing seasonal menus on offer use ingredients from the chef’s garden and can be enjoyed in a variety of settings – in the restaurant, courtyards, private dining rooms, balconies or in the comfort of your room.
Accommodation is made up of uniquely styled suites with private outdoor terraces perfect for relaxing at the end of a busy day’s sightseeing.
Things to do at the RAAS Devigarh
- Visit the sights of Udaipur, known as the city of lakes – including the City Palace, Jagannath temple and Sahelion-ki-bari (Garden of Maids)
- Enjoy an evening boat ride on Lake Pichola
- Relax on your own private terrace
- Dine on the rooftop for an amazing panoramic view
RAAS Devigarh Hotel Facilities
- Choice of restaurants serving seasonal menus using home-grown ingredients
- Courtyards and gardens
- Heated swimming pool
- Private dining rooms
- Spa offering a range of treatments, yoga, varying meditations and sound healing
RAAS Devigarh Room Facilities
The elegant Garden Suites at Devigarh overlook the palace gardens and have their own private outdoor terrace – perfect for watching the sunset. Each spacious suite has its own style and theme, along with all the comforts you need for a lavish night’s stay. Rooms include:
- 24 hour room service
- 32″ TV
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom toiletries from MA Earth Botanicals
- DVD Player
- Private tented terrace
- Tea/coffee-making facilities
- Wireless internet access
Staying at the RAAS Devigarh
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailormade holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the RAAS Devigarh or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.