Discover the Radisson Blu Plaza
Offering scenic views of the Chamundi Hills alongside city convenience, the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Mysuru is a fantastic place to stay.
The spacious rooms offer free high-speed, wireless Internet and 24-hour in-room dining, or you can head to the on-site restaurant Spring for a variety of Asian, Indian and international dishes. Afterwards, unwind with a drink in the Myst lounge on the mezzanine floor.
If you want to keep fit during your stay, swim lengths in the outdoor pool or work out in the state-of-the-art fitness centre.
Things to do at the Radisson Blu Plaza
- Marvel at the amazing wildlife in Bandipur Tiger Reserve including chital, sambar, chousingha, gaur, muntjac, wild pig and elephant.
- Visit the Mughal-style Brindavan Gardens, famous for their iconic symmetrical design
- At the top of the Chamundi Hills, you’ll find the magnificent Chamundeshwari Temple, a 13th-century shrine visible throughout the city.
- Jaganmohan Palace hosts an art gallery featuring paintings and one of the largest collections of artefacts in South India.
- The Melody World Wax Museum houses 300 musical instruments and over 100 waxworks, including Mahatma Gandhi.
- See exotic animals from India, Africa and Australia in the 250-acre Mysore Zoo.
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Facilities
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Dry cleaning
- Fitness centre
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities
- Running trails
Radisson Blu Plaza Room Facilities
- Coffee and tea facilities
- Free WiFi
- Iron and ironing board
- Magnifying mirror
- Professional hairdryer
- TV with casting
Staying at the Radisson Blu Plaza
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailormade holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at the Radisson Blu Plaza or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.