Discover The Gateway Hotel Gir Forest
Ideally located on the fringe of the dense Gir Forest just opposite the Hiran River is the glorious Gateway Hotel Gir Forest, a haven of calm and serenity in a beautiful woodland setting.
The wonderfully spacious rooms are bursting with modern amenities and the kitchen is open around the clock, to provide flexibility to guest schedules. Choose from multi-cuisine delicacies or extravagant buffets, including healthy options, regional home-style cuisine and local delicacies.
There is plenty to do to pass the time at The Gateway, from a luxurious massage in the spa, to getting competitive in the games room. Take a refreshing dip in the swimming pool or simply enjoy the gorgeous surroundings in this tranquil place.
Things to do at the The Gateway Hotel Gir Forest
- Try and spot Sasan Gir’s most famous resident, the Asiatic Lion, in the fenced-off Devalia Safari Park within the Sanctuary. These majestic creatures have grown in number from 20 to over 500 in the last century.
- Gir National Park is also home to a menagerie of beautiful creatures, including leopards, sambar deer and the world’s only four-horned antelope the chowsingha.
- As an Indian Bird Conservation Network dedicated important bird area, more than 300 species of bird come home to roost at Sasan Gir including the critically endangered white-backed and long-billed vultures.
The Gateway Hotel Gir Forest Hotel Facilities
- Banquet hall
- CD/DVD players
- Children’s activity centre
- Fitness Centre
- Games room
- Masseuse and tanning beds
- Swimming pool
- Wi-Fi connection throughout the hotel
The Gateway Hotel Gir Forest Room Facilities
The bright and modern rooms at The Gateway Hotel Gir Forest are equipped with a great selection of amenities and offer lovely views of the forest. Rooms include:
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Internet access
- Tea/coffee maker
Staying at The Gateway Hotel Gir Forest
At Authentic India Tours, our ATOL and ABTA protected tailormade holidays are designed to meet your exact requirements. If you would like to stay at The Gateway Hotel Gir Forest or extend your stay as part of your tour please let us know.